Thursday, June 21, 2007

Good Bye Class 1, and bring on Class 2!

Hey Good People! I am really excited because I have completed the first of six classes that are required to graduate from Animation Mentor. It was an AWESOME first term and I already can't wait until class two. It doesn't start until July 2nd, so in the meantime I will relax a little and hopefully spend some time with friends, instead of only my computer. :)

For this last week we were required to take all of our assignments from the entire term and make a progress reel. It begins with my latest work and ends with my earliest.



For those of you that didn't see my post before this. Did you catch the gum on the bottom of Ballie's foot in the first animation? :)

Thank you to everyone for all your interest, support, and encouragement. :)

6 comments:

Matthew Long said...

Hey Sheldon, congrats on your completion of your first class. Your hard work is really paying off. I can't wait what you come up with when you begin doing the subtle acting exercises and things. I know that's still a bit of a ways off, but by then you'll be rockin'. Enjoy your mini vacation.

Miyuki Kanno Long said...

Congratulation Sheldon! It is very inspiring to see my friend working very hard and I can see the growth in your animation a lot. Great job and I cannot wait to see your upcoming work!

John said...

Hey Sheldon,

Great stuff man. You've already got some great stuff to put in your portfolio. I think it's great that you showed your video footage of yourself. I do the same thing on most of my animations.

Looking forward to seeing what you produce in your next term. Congratulations Sheldon.

Anonymous said...

Hey Bro!!

Congratulations on completeing the first class!! We enjoyed your work and we can tell you love animating!! Your personality walk is fun to watch, and the detail of the gum on Ballie's shoe, brings a bit of reality into the video!!

Good luck with next class!! ~ Cara, Brennan and Mitchell

Sheldon Kruger said...

Thank you everyone for your kinds words. I am really excited about class 2 starting on Monday. :)

ushma said...

Hi sheldon! loved the final walk, especially the gum on the foot:)
- its a treat to see your work here! I'm going to keep passing by!
see you around:) and have a rocking class 2
ushma.

Powered by WebRing.
Powered by TopicCraze.
QuickTime and the QuickTime Logo are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The Get QuickTime Badge is a trademark of Apple Computer Inc., used with permission.