Friday, September 28, 2007

Class 2 Reel...Bring on class 3!!!

Hey Everyone!

I put together my class 2 reel for all of you to see. I could definitely keep trying to perfect these animations, but I feel its time to move on...learn from my mistakes and just keep on going. I am getting really excited about starting class 3 this Monday. Its called Introduction to Acting and is going to be full of invaluable information that will help raise my animation skills to a higher level.

Click here ----> Class 2 Reel @ Animation Mentor

-Sheldon

No comments:

Powered by WebRing.
Powered by TopicCraze.
QuickTime and the QuickTime Logo are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The Get QuickTime Badge is a trademark of Apple Computer Inc., used with permission.